Sinclair Baptist is affiliated with Food Bank of the Rockies. As funding is available, we distribute food boxes within the community to those in need. The program is funded through the general budget of Sinclair Baptist and generous donations.
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) is sponsored by the US Department of Agriculture. It is an income-based commodity distribution program.
- Distribution Times are typically monthly. Call our church office for more information.
- Location: Parco Inn
• Must meet state and federal guidelines for food stamps. If you qualify for food stamps, you will qualify for TEFAP. You do not have to be on food stamps, just quality for them.
• Paperwork must be filled out and available before receiving a food box. Paperwork is available in church office on business days.
• If you are picking up for someone else, you will need a signed note from recipient and the TEFAP paperwork filled out and signed by the recipient.
- Contact: Theresa Miller • 307-324-2408 • email@example.com • Available Tuesday through Friday Only