SSinclair Baptist Church uses SecureGive, a safe, online giving website, to process all electronic giving. You can give using the kiosk located inside the church building or here via our website. Give on a one-time basis or set it up to automatically give at recurring intervals.
Categories of Giving
- General Fund – Tithes and offerings given to sustain the week-in and week-out ministry in Sinclair and Rawlins.
- Community Benevolence Fund – Gifts given to support the food distribution ministry and other local emergency needs.
- Missions General – Money given to be distributed to the missionaries supported by Sinclair Baptist.
- Baptist Youth Mission – Funds for youth work and worker training events conducted across the country.
Frequency of Giving
- One Time – This allows you to process a single transaction.
- Recurring – This allows regular systematic giving.
Disclosure: Sinclair Baptist is in compliance with the 501(c)3 I.R.S. Tax Code. All gifts are tax deductible. The Secure Give site is PCI compliant and meets or surpasses McAffee SSL security.